Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Farewell

I didn't know you that well, but we had a good professional relationship and had chatted regularly via twitter and emails since I got my library systems job 2 years ago. You were always helpful to me, and I'm glad I got to meet you last month at the digital libraries unconference/barcamp in Palmerston North. It was a fun day. My thoughts are with your friends and family.

Obituary posted below as it's not available online elsewhere.

 

PASLEY, Tom — of Palmerston

North, on Monday November 12th

2012, unexpectedly. Much loved

soul mate of Alison. Dear and

devoted father of Nick and Tessa.

Loved brother of Kerry and dearly

loved son of Joss (recently

deceased) and Rhys. Beloved son

in law of Jean and Bryan Ibell and

brother in law of Malcolm and

Tracy, Robert and Jane, Catherine

and Neville, Libby and Geoff,

Graham, and Jonny and Ronica.

Family and friends are invited to

attend a celebration of Tom's life at

the Beauchamp Crematorium

Chapel, 167 John F Kennedy Drive,

Palmerston North on Thursday

November 15th 2012 at 10.30 am.

Dominion Post, Tuesday November 13th, 2012.

 

1 comment:

  1. It was great working with you Tom, you will be missed mate

    James

    ReplyDelete