Friday, April 1, 2011

A-Z April blogging challenge

Hello again. I've been a bit Missing in Action with this blog lately but over the next month that will change...

Yesterday I discovered a blogging challenge for the month of April. Called A-Z, the challenge has the simple rules of blogging 26 times for the month of April following the letters of the alphabet. Sounds easy when you say it fast but I'll be very proud of myself if I can fit that many posts into my life, but I'll do my best. The challenge is open to anyone, which means the topics of participating blogs will be a kaleidoscope of themes from across the Internet. I quite like this aspect, as there will be plenty of blogs I would have never stumbled across if I wasn't participating.

(disclaimer: as this is challenge is open to anyone, I respect the other participants but they do not represent me and may be NSFW, as this blog is! A friendly warning, just so you know what to except if you click a blog after mine, it could be of any topic from the human mind. I'm for the principles of free speech & to other bloggers reading this, good luck!)

I have seen a couple of librarian authored blogs are participating and if you've found my blog from the challenge page, be prepared I will be talking about issues from libraryland, with dashes of book reviews, new technology that excites me, and maybe some more personal stuff from my interests in scifi, pets, learning and the arts.

Wish me luck!

For more info on the challenge follow the link:

Home of the challenge


6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your librarianland posts!!! Always something new and interesting to learn about that part of the writing and reading world!!! So glad you joined the challenge!

    I stopped in to welcome you to the A to Z challenge! It's going to be a ton of fun!!! I'm a co-host, should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! I do hope you'll stop by my neck of the woods and say hello! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we'll be at #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and looking forward to reading it! Also, I don't think I could ever pull one of these off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone with a deep love for libraries, and a lifelong fascination with your corner of the world, I'm looking forward to following you from A to Z.

    Best of luck!

    Joe Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with getting your 26 posts. I've mapped mine out. :-)

    Happy April Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments guys, I look forward to reading as many inspirational blogs as possible this April. I will try to map mine out but some may become a bit stream of consciousness on the day...

    ReplyDelete