Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Private Library: the world's finest

Jay Walker, inventor and entrepreneur has one of the finest private libraries in the world.

It's one of the most beautiful libraries I've ever seen pictures of, whether public, private or national library. Can you tell I'm jealous much? Wouldn't it be wonderful to get locked in for a few days, or weeks, of uninterrupted knowledge consumption?

The video below is from a TED talk, he's a bit of show off, but fair enough with a library like that.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is incredible and I share your jealousy! Lock the door and throw away the key now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious, I would like to have any library in my house. That is a spectacular library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Awesome library! I could sit down and never get up. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-p.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could live there forever and a day. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd spend all day there. Would I be allowed to take a mug of coffee in there with me?

    ReplyDelete